Saturday, February 1, 2020

Table of Contents: Research

Magazine Table of Contents Research

So here, you can see the information I gathered while looking for inspiration for how I wanted my table of contents to be produced. First, I found a few pictures of magazines from any genre and looked at how their tables of contents were arranged. I did this mainly to be able to see the layout because, in the table of contents, there is not a lot of complexity behind it. I looked for a design that could navigate my audience to what they wanted to see.




_________________________________________________________________________________

After viewing these, I got an idea of how I wanted the page to look. It would have the microphone on the upper right of the page with the Information listed on the left. I plan to include multiple pictures of the artist to give like a sticker theme to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...