Friday, January 10, 2020

Indesign Tutotrial

In this post I chose to look into the controls on Adobe InDesign CS6 because when working at school that is a program we are able to use.

When looking for tutorials and tips I came across this website which was very useful.

https://www.agitraining.com/adobe/indesign/tutorials/working-with-the-control-panel-in-indesign

It was very useful because it explained how to use the controls that I would be needing in order to continue working on my cover page.

I must first transfer my logo and my model onto the black background then add in all the extra details and sub sections on the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...