Thursday, February 13, 2020

Double-Page Spread: Progress



I started off my double-page spread with a text of artists name in the corner. I figured having different colors of letters would help develop my color scheme. In my research of double-page spreads I found many magazines using a similar font to the one I used which is why I used it. I wanted my magazine to look similar to others so that it looks like a real one.




I added the text from my feature story and a picture in the other corner. The process of this layout was clear in my head. I had a view in my mind that was easy to follow but I knew would grab youth's attention.






I continued adding the text but realized that there was an empty space so I decided to fill it in with a picture. 




I then added the other mini feature story to the right side of the double-page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...