Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Table of Contents: Outcome


Table of Contents Outcome

After constant review and editing, I finally came to the final design for my complete table of contents. Originally I planned to have only a microphone on the page, but since the magazine is now focused on precisely one artist, I thought I might as well put him in the space. The design is clear and straightforward; it shows the artists and gives a couple of attention-seeking descriptions under each title. By using the phrase "Drip Check" and "Feature," it gives the magazine more of a youth-oriented mood. I did not want to add too much to the page because I wanted it to look more blank with the artist popping up at you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...