Saturday, December 21, 2019

Final Model Decision/Reasoning

Final Models/Artists Decision and Reasoning

In this post I will be talking about the final two artists that i have chose to be on the magazine and the reason why.

Conveniently, two of my friends at my school are both up and coming Artists that I know personally and that are quite simple to work with. Their names are Kevin, aka "Nw Jetski", and Jamael, who goes by "RFW Jamael". They are cousins and both come from similar backgrounds with somewhat similar interests. Overall the main reason I chose to go with these two, besides the fact that I know them, is because of their background, Their style, and their music. Kevin overall is more popular when it comes to music with songs on multiple platforms like Apple music, Soundcloud, etc. Anyway, The process of orbiting my magazine around them would be more enteraning, interesting, and more convenient.

On the magazine itself Kevin will be the Cover artist and Main Feature but Jamael will also get his own either page or section in the magazine. I will talk about their pasts and their work while also branching into their opinions on their fashion interests. I will mainly talk about their music though and whats its like trying to branch out and get know from highschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...