Monday, November 4, 2019

Magazine Cover Color Inspiration




  • In this post, I researched different magazines with covers that are similar to what I will be going for theme-wise. I did not specify it to genres since I am explicitly looking towards the design and the aspect of the cover page.


Related image

Related image

Related image

  • On these magazine covers, you can get a good representation of what I am for my final product to look like. The use of the black background allows the subject to stand out on the page even when all-black clothing is worn. It will enable all the other colors on the page to stick out as well. The yellow on the mass head also stands out remarkably when placed over black, which could easily catch a reader's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...