Thursday, November 14, 2019

Interview Results Analysis

Face to Face - Interview Analysis

For this survey, I chose to question one of my fellow students who are in the grade level target audience. Knowing her personally, I knew that she had some type of interest in magazines and social media, so I felt she would be an excellent person to interview for my research. When it comes to the results, she gave I feel like her responses were valid and related to my magazine. Most of her responses positively reflected on the ideas that my teammate and I came up with. Surprisingly she supported the title "Guap Magazine" and was fond of the color scheme we intend on doing (Black/Yellow). She mentioned that she especially likes fashion and drama magazines, which explains some of the reactions she gave to rap magazines. When asked what she expects to see on a rap magazine, she said things like jewelry, high fashion clothing, and props like microphones and items music-related. When asked what she would expect to be on the magazine information-wise, she mentioned things like the drama between artist, tension in the industry, and recent song releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...