Sunday, November 17, 2019

Magazine Design sketch (Drawn and Scanned)

Magazine Sketch

In this post, I chose to sketch out a design of what I would picture my magazine to look like. The concept of my design is an artist in the studio slightly to the right of the shot, speaking into a microphone. The artist would be pretty big on the chance, and so will the studio microphone. For the design aspect placing him/her to the right allows me to put most of the headers and information stacked on the side of the magazine. For now, the sketch is in b/w, but I intend to colorize it, later on, to test out the color schemes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...