Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Working On The Final Logo

In this post you can see some of the steps that I took in order to create the Logo for my magazine.

Initially I had the logo in the previous post but I felt as if it was slightly to bland so I opened up Paint.net which was a photoshop like program that I already had on my computer and began to sketch around.



After doing these two sketches I immediately decided to stick with the bottom look. So, I tried out a few other designs similar to the bottom one while switching around the colors and basically I ended up sticking with the bottom design in two different colorways.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...