Friday, January 17, 2020

Different Lighting Techniques

Different lighting techniques Research


In this post I decided to show sum of the different lighting techniques that I discovered during research.



This is useful to my magazine because these are the two main lighting techniques I will be trying to pull of when taking the model pictures of my artists. Since I use a black backdrop I want the shadows on the models to almost blend into the blackness so that the shot can look nice and so that the area full of light can pop.  There is no literal reason why I chose to do this besides it is the look I wanted to go for on my magazine. Its not as if the entire page will be black and white the background is just black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation: Question 4

Evaluation: Question #4 Question: How did you integrate technologies in this project? Throughout the course of producing this entire pro...